Forensic Evaluations are often a part of expert witness testimonies with a criminal or civil trial. They can also be conducted in-conjunction with independent medical evaluations for insurance companies, disability providers or employers. Caspian Psychological Services offers forensic evaluations, which are unique to routine clinical care.
- Competency/Restoration to Competency
- Assessment of mental state for insanity plea
- Personal Injury and Independent Medical Evaluation
- Domestic Violence issues in Family Law Cases
- Pre-Adoption Evaluation
- Psychological trauma resulting from personal injury, childhood abuse, foster care abuse; PTSD